Disability Policy & Research Working Group
The Disability Policy & Research Working Group (DPRWG) is a standing committee of the Standing Council on Community and Disability Services Advisory Council (SCCDSAC).
It comprises members from Australian, State and Territory Governments disability agencies, nine jurisdictions in total. This website contains information about the work of the DPRWG, and provides a forum for sharing information and publications about important issues in the disability sector.
THIS WEBSITE WILL HELP YOU FIND:
- Details about the DPRWG Member Jurisdictions in each state and territory
- Information on the National Disability Agreement and the National Reform Priorities
- More about national data development in the disability sector
- An overview of Research and development initiatives being undertaken
- A collaborative members area for disability administrators